Pokémon, but you can donate to release them (ft. Jaiden)

Jaiden and I raised money for charity by sabotaging our teams in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire.
You know, for the kids (and comedy).
➤ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE: bit.ly/Sub2Alpharad
➤ SUBSCRIBE TO @Jaiden Animations NOW: th-vision.net/pass/UCGwu0nbY2wSkW8N-cghnLpA
➤ It's a bit late, but you can still donate to the charity (Red Nose Day) if you want to: tiltify.com/rednosedayusa/thankmas
➤ TWITTER: twitter.com/alpharad
➤ INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/alpharad
➤ BECOME A MEMBER (and see early videos): th-vision.net/pass/UCBODyKF0JMbUd6D9Bklyzbwjoin
#Pokemon #Alpharad #JaidenAnimations
-------------------------------------
Thumbnail / Outro Animation
➤ NOVA1DUKE: twitter.com/nova1duke
Outro Music
➤ GARRETT WILLIAMSON: th-vision.net/nameof-GarArtStudios
-------------------------------------
MAIN MUSIC USED:
➤ Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Soundtrack: th-vision.net/detail/%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%AD-9mT-v0QBEMY.html
OTHER MUSIC USED:
➤ Unnecessary Tension: th-vision.net/detail/%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%AD-AT5gL7HsYVc.html
➤ Emotion (BW): th-vision.net/detail/%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%AD-WxPOSrrWjJY.html
➤ Kalos Power Plant: th-vision.net/detail/%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%AD-DeA53uP_bxU.html
➤ Unsettling Atmosphere: th-vision.net/detail/%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%AD-vkjWfSegbRA.html
➤ Steven Theme (Ultimate Remix): th-vision.net/detail/%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%AD-_2g98TCVDZM.html

ดาวน์โหลด

ความคิดเห็น

  • Okay but why would she pick Raticate tho? Medicham is literally the strongest thing in the game

    Some Relativley Uninteresting Seal To Listen TooSome Relativley Uninteresting Seal To Listen Too2 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา
  • 25:31

    squirtleUwU hot cheetossquirtleUwU hot cheetos7 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา
  • I thought alpharad was a teenager this whole time😃

    saiki kusosaiki kuso10 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา
  • Anyone’s know where can I buy Alpha’s shirt?

    Chicken0w0Chicken0w011 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา
  • He’s the one they call Dr Bustdown! He’s the one that makes you feel alright

    lethalboom animationslethalboom animationsวันที่ผ่านมา
  • You will be missed dr bustdwn😭

    Brayden IvieBrayden Ivieวันที่ผ่านมา
  • OMG POKEMON

    Lucas VerdeLucas Verdeวันที่ผ่านมา
  • 17:00 Jaiden and Alpharad says Trans Rights!

    Rose StrohmRose Strohmวันที่ผ่านมา
  • 0:26

    spuddley's fan clubspuddley's fan club2 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • "jaiden will never understand the pain of losing a soul" me remembering her losing her gastridon in her nuzlock.

    jdogzero silverbladejdogzero silverblade2 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Jaden:*hears someone loose their mom 11 years ago* Jaden:Thats what we love to hear!

    rat _rat _2 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • 23:05 Top 10 saddest anime moments

    Curtis NewtonCurtis Newton2 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Plot Twist: Alpha and Jaiden invented the "for the children" line from WandaVision

    Curtis NewtonCurtis Newton2 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • you know this is a good video when in the first second mudkip/pikachu gets released in JUST the animation

    Squirt RabbitSquirt Rabbit2 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • 🐍🦖🦑🦈🦟🐜🦂🐋🐊🐙🐍🐊🦑🦀🐜🦏🦕🐳

    Ashley EllisAshley Ellis2 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Tails never fails

    Paul TaylorPaul Taylor3 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • the best stories are never made or wrote.

    SixtyOneSixtyOne3 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • that's a lot of money

    SixtyOneSixtyOne3 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • "All we need is one more Jeff bezos" Alpharad 2020

    Dan PDan P3 วันที่ผ่านมา
    • 2021*

      Dan PDan P3 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • when you flip two coins there are 4 different out comes, both land on heads, the first heads the second tails, the first tails the second heads, and both land on tails so statistically that means there is a 50 percent chance that one will land on heads and the other will land on tails as that outcome happens twice but it being both heads is only a 25 percent chance and both landing on tails is a 25 percent chance.

    Dos DosruDos Dosru3 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • The saddest moments in anime dr bustdown

    killua kkillua k3 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • I cried when Dr. Bustdown was Honorably discharged. He will forever be our best soldier

    Jack Ace AcidJack Ace Acid4 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • 5:57 full metal alchemist reference poggers

    DuckishDuckish4 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • 12:59 alpha trying to be good

    Devin Doesn't Like YouDevin Doesn't Like You4 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Next, do another charity stream but instead of a race, do a randomized soul link

    Vez LifeVez Life4 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • for the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    pixelTGGpixelTGG4 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • *g o o d b y e r e d d i t*

    kaden woosterkaden wooster4 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • 17:16 I feel like we’re going to only get to use it after the pandemic. And even then, it’s gotta be renamed.

    The Living GlitchThe Living Glitch4 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Dr bustdwn u will never be forgotten and I feel like some one else put this comment and I’m to lazy to check

    Jason SprouleJason Sproule4 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • 2:43 Me an only child: *H A*

    PinkCraft Pika GirlPinkCraft Pika Girl4 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • 13:00 OUCH

    Lucky JeroLucky Jero5 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • The rumor comes out "Is the google coin flip wieghted?"

    Jett LJett L5 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • why are your avatars so s m u g

    ThefishforthedishThefishforthedish5 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Dr bustdwn will live on

    aluminyoaluminyo6 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Mcrib moment

    aluminyoaluminyo6 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • F in the catch for drbustdwn

    Jam PieJam Pie6 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Top ten characters who can beat thanos with all stones: 1.Dr. Bustdown 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

    Shiny JirachiShiny Jirachi6 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Dr. Bustdwn. WHY

    Milosava TomicMilosava Tomic6 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • CARL

    ZukoZuko6 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Alternate title: *We raise money to ditch very unique creatures*

    Lollypop :3Lollypop :36 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • I watched the vid for 8 hours

    Aaron RAaron R7 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • you can do a randimizer that isn't a nuzlocke!!!!!!!!!?????

    Brandon LBrandon L7 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • cool

    JamesG 23JamesG 237 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • 'the Jaiden depressive arc' Little did he know, he would have a depressive arc' later on aswell

    Kristal285Kristal2857 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • I don’t get it

    Shadow CharmerShadow Charmer7 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • P

    WestonWeston7 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Fun fact jaiden got an ho-oh idk if she captured it or killed it

    Henry StickminHenry Stickmin8 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • RIP Bustown

    SilverSaga2 SagaSilverSaga2 Saga8 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • This must’ve been one of the most painful and fun time ever

    AidxnAidxn8 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Nice vedeo

    Dipak LimbuDipak Limbu8 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • 22:40 we miss you dr.bustdown who else cried

    SpeedyBoi 69SpeedyBoi 698 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Alphas luck vs chuggas luck

    Raisin KingRaisin King8 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • RIP dr bustdown You will be missed messed

    duolingoduolingo9 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Dde3f

    Tara CitronTara Citron9 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Alpha rads super power is hitting tails

    JakeJake9 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • 16:47 listen to jaiden

    Disgusting PumpkinDisgusting Pumpkin9 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • rip dr bustdown 2021-2021 he'll bust down.. up there

    itsjustcharlie :3itsjustcharlie :39 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • What is 5000+44x4=

    George AgerGeorge Ager9 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • F

    gon vibin ゐ果ソgon vibin ゐ果ソ9 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • "I can't believe he didn't cry at the Titanic" "Do men even have feelings?" 22:34

    Chronicles of AJChronicles of AJ9 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Jaiden getting a new bird: Me who hasn’t watched jaiden in a while and remembered she got a new bird: oh yeah

    Greg The SharkGreg The Shark9 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • technically jaiden won the coin flips, she just got the worst prize :D

    Ewok Pilot StudiosEwok Pilot Studios9 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Dr.Bustdown we shall remember you for eternity

    Marcus ShermanMarcus Sherman10 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • next goal is 1 trillion

    Marco RoblesMarco Robles10 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Slugma balls

    Alejandro RodriguezAlejandro Rodriguez10 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • 11:00 Tails four times in a row is .5^4=0.0625% chance of occurring :)

    Hunter BarnettHunter Barnett10 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Mr. Bustdwn will never be forgotten, as he was a legend in this story

    Dionisius Jonea LesmanaDionisius Jonea Lesmana10 วันที่ผ่านมา
    • Dr. Bustdwn did not live and fight to be called a basic “Mr” it is “DR” please have respect in this time of somber, as we remember this legend.

      QwertySubQwertySub8 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Jaiden of the animations variety

    Oliver BakerOliver Baker10 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • I have watched this video 8 times like bruh it’s so good

    photonlivephotonlive10 วันที่ผ่านมา
  • Wait... Your name is Jacob too??

    Jacob RidgwayJacob Ridgway10 วันที่ผ่านมา
Pokémon, but you can donate to release them (ft. Jaiden)